We give you an opportunity to visit our neighbour, an elderly man called Lonshi Nxasane for morning or afternoon tea. You will be accompanied by one of our staff members who will act as interpreter as he doesn’t speak much English.
- Meet an ordinary Zulu-speaking South African in his home
- See his home on the land he owns (as part of their small community) gained a few years ago under South Africa’s land reform process
- Hear about his life which spans over 50 years living and working in this area
- Ask questions about his lifestyle, family and anything which interests you
- Enjoy a cup of tea with him
When: 110.30 11.30 am or 3.30 4.30pm daily by arrangement
Getting There: On Foot - 10 minute walk
By Car: 2 minute drive
Cost: R60pp for a group of 2 or more • R110pp for a single person
WE WILL PROVIDE A SIMPLE ZULU VOCABULARY TO ASSIST YOU!